Monday, 1 October 2012

TRAVEL: Thailand

Two years ago I had the absolute privilege of traveling to Thailand with my Mom. What an amazing and vibrant country. The people are friendly and the scenery breathtaking.

The one thing about Thailand that caught my heart were the floating markets. Everything from fresh fruit to dried fish, all sold from boats along the canals.



Aren't these water lilies stunning?!


I bought some delicious food from this lady who was just the sweetest person. Her face says it all...


And my favourite, mangosteens (the purple fruit on the left). Think litchi texture and taste but with segments like an orange.


What an amazing place...a visit to Thailand again is on my wishlist.
Anyone else been to Thailand? What were your favs?

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...