Tuesday, 30 October 2012

INSPIRE: Garden Glory

It is more than an understatement to say that I am most definitely not green thumbed. I've dabbled in growing some herbs and desperately try to keep my house plants alive. I dream of one day having a luscious peony garden and a scrumptious overflowing veggie patch. So when I saw this pic I just want to run out and buy some gardening supplies. Most especially those Hunter boots.

Ven House, photo from World of Interiors Magazine via Rural Society


1) Pruners from Wild & Wolf
2) Watering can from Ikea
3) Fork & Trowel Set from Wild & Wolf
4) Boots via Hunter
5) Blackboard plant markers from Terrain

Seriously those boots are gorgeous! Anyone else love the idea of gardening on a summers day?

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...