Tuesday, 16 October 2012

INSPIRE: Winter Chills

Winter is leaving us here in the Cape. Its no longer rainy, overcast and bitterly cold. I'm a summer lover but when I saw this picture over on Fox in the Pine it reminded me of all the things I love about winter. Crackling fires with a good book and hot chocolate...yum.

photo by KIM HØLTERMAND via Fox in the Pine

When I first stumbled upon Fox in the Pine I could not stop clicking on "older post". The photography is spectacular and always leaves me craving adventure. It is a blog well worth a visit.

Here is a collection of some of the things on my wishlist for next winter...


1. Book from Penguin
2. Teapot from Yuppiechef
3. Lip balm from Burt's Bees
4. Quilt handmade by Gypsya
5. Hot chocolate from NoMu

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...