Wednesday, 31 October 2012

ROUND UP: October 2012

Can you believe it is the last day of October?! Wow how the month has flown. Tomorrow is officially Confetti Workshops 1 month blogiversary. A whole month of travel, diys, recipes, colour crushes and inspiration. In honour of this I thought it fit to do a little round up of my favourites from the months posts.


I loved writing this travel post on Thailand. After all it was my first ever post here on CW. Although these places also hold a special place in my heart.


These were so crammed full of chocolaty goodness...and so easy to make. The lemon ricotta ones were also to die for.


I was over the moon with how this turned out. It now has a proud place on my side table at home. I also loved this necklace so much I made a bracelet version for myself too.


It was great getting inspired by tarts, birds, winter, gemstones and gardens. Crushing on all kinds of gorgeous items in different colours. Not to mention the snippets and the freebie.

Thank you to everyone who has read my blog over the past month. I hope you have enjoyed the journey. Here's to many many more months of Confetti Workshop.

*insert glass of champagne here*

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...