Monday, 29 October 2012

TRAVEL: Paris

When I turned 21 my mother and grandparents gave me the greatest gift of all...the gift of travel. I spent a month traveling around Holland with my grandparents (who were both born in Holland). In that time we did a 4 day trip to Paris. I fell in love the very first day I was there. We enjoyed croissants and pastries, coffees and wine...and of course plenty sight seeing.


The iconic Eiffel Tower...from bellow.


Metro entrance...I absolutely love the Art Nouveau style.


The beautiful gardens of Versailles, incredible.


The intricate details of the cathedral of Notre Dame.


And the guards of the Cathedral of Montmartre. If ever you are in Paris, you absolutely must go to Montmartre.


I dream of going back to Paris one day, especially since Mr. F has never been. One day...

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...