Thursday, 1 November 2012

CRUSH: Bear prints

Normally I post about colour crushes but at the moment I'm seriously crushing on some bear prints. I love bears...all kinds of bears. They just look so warm and fuzzy, the perfect art print worth creature really. I even have some bear print ideas rolling in my head that I plan on bringing to life soon. Here are my top picks...


1) Tomorrow Bear by Sandra Dieckmann
2) Piñata BEAR by Kris Tate
3) Panda by Sandra Dieckmann
4) Constellation Bear by Stephanie Piercy
5) Contemplative Bear by Carmen Lynch

All these gorgeous prints are available on Society6. Not only is that awesome because they ship to SA but also awesome that you can get them as art prints (framed or unframed), stretched canvasses, iPhone covers, laptop skins, hoodies, t-shirts and even tote bags. I want the piñata bear on a t-shirt. And you?!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...