Wednesday, 7 November 2012

CRUSH: Turquoise

With summer around the corner I am crushing on all things turquoise. Traditionally it's the colour of warm oceans and poolside cocktails. But to me it is also the colour of summer days picnicking under the sun. I picked a few of my outing favs in turquoise for summer...





1) Travel cup from Marigold Houseware
2) Notebook from Skripta Paris
3) Diana Mini Camera from The Distinguished
4) Camera bag from Jo Totes
5) Bicycle from Cycle City

If I could choose one place to go with all these goodies to relax for a day, it would have to be Lago Di Carezza in Italy. Truly the most beautiful naturally turquoise water with the Dolomites in the background...heaven on earth.


Gorgeous right?! Where would you choose to go?

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...