Friday, 2 November 2012

SNIPPETS: Clay hearts

There is something I have not yet mentioned here on CW....


Mr. F and I are getting married in February 2013! Its so exciting and there is so much planning and DIY-ing still to do.

A couple of weeks ago I spent a weekend doing all our wedding invites. It was so gratifying being able to do them myself (with the help of Mom and Bridesmaid of course). Here are the little clay hearts attached to blue and white bakers twine that were wrapped around the invites to hold all the components together. Cute right?! I promise to do a full post with the full suite soon.

Have a great friday...

XS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the hearts that was attached to the wedding invites
Lizelle
:))

Stephanie said...

Thanks Lizelle! Lots of people have been wearing them as necklaces once they opened the invites, cute right?!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...