Thursday, 22 November 2012

WEDDING: Stable Yard Engagement Shoot

A little while ago Mr. F and I had our engagement shoot with the more than talented Warren Williams. We decided to do our shoot at my friends stable yard were I ride and work occasionally. We felt it was important to do it somewhere special to us and of course like a real girl I wanted there to be horses. Here is what Warren pulled out of his hat on an early Sunday morning...










Gorgeous right?! I must say we were both quite nervous but when Warren said to Mr. F..."Faz all you have to do today is act like a dude"...it totally broke the ice.

If you are in the Cape Town area I can't recommend Warren enough. He is great to work with and knows how to get the best out of you on the day. Be sure to check out his website and facebook page for more cool engagement shoots and fabulous wedding photographs.

Cannot wait to see what he pulls out the hat on our wedding day!

XS

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the photographers style - these pictures are fabulous and I can't wait to see the wedding pics .... M

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...