Wednesday, 26 December 2012

INSPIRE: Christmas Roundup

Merry Christmas for yesterday lovelies! I hope you all had a fabulous time with your families. In honour of and as a farewell to Christmas I wanted to do a little roundup of my favourite christmas pins that you could use next year. So here they are...
1) Drift wood tree from Kara Rosenlund via 2Modern
2) Mini Cake from Style Me Pretty
3) Pink Log Cake from Knot Magazine (page 50-51)
4) Mountain Boxes from My Little Fabric
5) Ginger-bird House from Backyard Farming
6) Pear and Hazelnut Tart from Cannelle et Vanille
7) Gingerbread Cup Houses from Cake Time
8) Chic Christmas Packaging from Penny Paper Co.

I love the look of that mini cake with the fresh cranberries.

XS

P.S: Be sure to visit my pinterest page for more great inspirations...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...