Sunday, 30 December 2012

INSPIRE: Rustic Kitchen

With the new year coming in the next few days I have been thinking about goals for next year. One of which is sorting out my kitchen. Pairing it down to just the items I use and love and laying it out so it works great. So when I saw this kitchen pic I swooned. I love the rustic hanging pot rack and the incorporation of personal photos.

rustic kitchen via Woodnote Photography

If you love this look as much as I do here are a couple of the key items...



1) Nesting bowls from Remodelista
2) Chopping board from Posh
3) Chocolate slabs from Mast Brothers
4) The Silver Spoon from Penguin Books
5) Honey from Rustic Roots
6) Wire baskets from The Lucky Clover Trading Company
7) Copper pots from French Copper Cookware

I absolutely love those copper pots and you?!

Happy goal making!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...