Wednesday, 16 January 2013

DIY: Tassel Bag Dangle

When we were in Italy last year my fabulous mother bought me this absolutely gorgeous leather tote. It is the perfect simple grown up ladies tote. As much as I love love love this bag I still wanted to add a little something something to make it my own without altering the bag. If like me you have a bag that needs a little extra you, these little tassels are a great solution. Here is how quick and simply you can make your own bag dangle.


You are going to need:


- craft glue
- dog clip
- tassels (I bought these ready made from a craft store, learn to make your own here)
- scissors (optional - if you want to trim stray strands on your tassels)


Step 1: Thread the loops of the tassels onto the dog clip.


Step 2: Tie a knot with all the tassel loops at the same time, by looping the dog clip back on itself.


Step 3: Dab glue on the knot to help secure it. And there you have it...


I love this simple personal touch. And the best part...I can easily move them onto any of my other bags.

Happy tasseling!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...