Tuesday, 1 January 2013

INSPIRE: 2013

Happy New Year my sweets! Can you believe 2013 is finally here. It's going to be a great year I can feel it. Here is a little inspiration that rings true to my goals for this year...

quote via design everything 

I am so excited for what the new year holds and have set two simple sounding goals that have plenty to-do-lists attached to them:

1) Finish making our apartment a home
2) Start my own business(s)

What are your goals for the new year?

And as we say good-bye to 2012 here are the top 3 most popular posts on CW from last year:

WEDDING: Modern Farm Style Invite Suite

COOK: Strawberry Pillows

DIY: Floral Quote Artwork

Thank you for reading CW. Have a great 2013!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...