Monday, 18 February 2013

TRAVEL: Thailand Honeymoon

Hi my sweets I am officially back from my amazingly awesome honeymoon in Thailand with my husband! For my first post back here on CW I wanted to share some cool pics from our trip. We went to Phuket first and then to the island of Phi Phi. We spent the trip beaching and drinking fruit shakes, eating street food and enjoying local beers.


Canoeing in Phang Nga Bay where scenes from the James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun were filmed.


Scuba diving Shark Point.


Fruit shakes on the beach...pineapple on the left and mango on the right.


Chicken and fish on an open fire at our favourite street food spot on Phi Phi Island.


Traditional longtail boats anchored along the beach.

We had a blast of a time and it was great to just have fun especially after all the chaos that goes into planning a wedding. We loved Thailand! Its the perfect amount of chillout beach time and night life. Anyone else honeymooning soon?

XS

P.S: I promise to put wedding pics up once I get them from our photographer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...