Thursday, 4 July 2013

CRUSH: Umbrellas

With winter upon us here in the Cape, we have been having some crazy days of bucketing rain. And every time I have to dash through a down pour I remember I need to buy an umbrella. So I scoured the web for some gorgeous ones.


1) Classic black from Nalata Nalata
2) Black with white polkas from Gina and May
3) Rainbow from Uncommongoods
4) Royal purple pagoda from Umbrellas.net
5) Gold rain drops from ModCloth
6) Bright yellow from Drake's London

It is so hard to pick a fav, I want them all! Which is your fav?

XS

2 comments:

Jax Labyrinth said...

Yellow!! Just like on How I met your mother! :)

Stephanie Lazzarotto said...

Isn't it just the most glorious bright sun shiny yellow?! Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...