Thursday, 18 July 2013

INSPIRE: 30 Day Self-Portrait Challenge

The lovely ladies of A Beautiful Mess have set a challenge on their blog...30 days of self portraits! I think it's such a great idea, so I'm going to join in on the action. I'm starting my 30 days today and you can follow along on Instagram.


Will you join the fun? If so leave a comment below letting me know where I can follow you.

XS

P.S: remember to leave a comment for Elsie and Emma on their blog, you could win one of their new books.

2 comments:

sashavaughanblog said...

Hello- find my selfies here:
www.sashavaughanblog.wordpress.com

Stephanie Lazzarotto said...

Yay! I'm so happy another local gal is joining in on the fun...I can't wait to see the rest of your snaps.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...