Wednesday, 17 July 2013

INSPIRE: Cape Town

As you may know I live in Cape Town and at the moment we are in the middle of winter. When I stumbled across this picture on Pinterest I couldn't help but repin it. This is the view over the infamous Camps Bay and the costal road I used to drive everyday to work. Beautiful right?! It inspired me to create a gorgeous wintery coloured outfit with a splash of gold inspired by the sparkling lights.

Cape Town by Haleigh Walsworth

1) Ombre jumper from John Lewis
2) Parajumpers jacket from Sporting Life
3) Black skinny jeans from Pepperberry
4) Rose quartz ring from Dear Rae
5) Grey scarf from Suitsupply
6) Gold high tops from Daniel Footwear

I think my most favourite thing is that beautiful ring from Dear Rae...and she is a local Capetonian. Love it!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...