Crunchy Couscous Salad
- ⅓ cup *seasoned couscous
- 1 medium sized carrot
- ½ a baby white cabbage
- ½ an avocado
- 2 baby stalks celery
- 2 radishes
- small handful micro greens
- olive oil and white wine vinegar to dress
*Note: I used a couscous seasoned with dried capers and sundried tomatoes. If you cannot find a ready seasoned one, add what ever combination of herbs and spices your heart desires. And don't forget salt.
1) Cook couscous according to packaging instructions.
2) Slice carrot, celery, radishes and cabbage.
3) Fluff couscous with a fork and then mash spoonfuls of the avocado through it.
4) Add sliced veggies.
5) Drizzle with olive oil and a touch of white wine vinegar, toss and top with micro greens.
And there you have it...a super simple couscous salad great on its own or as a side. Enjoy!