Tuesday, 24 September 2013

INSPIRE: Pink on Black

So my lovelies I have some exciting news...I got a new job. An awesome job doing what I love...product design. But unlike my last job it's in a corporate environment. Which means a whole new work wardrobe...eeek and yay in the same sentence. When I found this pic on Pinterest I thought it would be the perfect inspiration for a beautiful ladylike colour palette.

repinned via Drawdrawdraw* 



1) Little Black Dress from John Lewis
2) Pink Casual Blazer from ShePiner
3) Belt from Scary Canary
4) Polish from Essie in Licorice
5) Watch from Baby-G
6) Boots from Steve Madden

I am totally in love with those boots and I think the sporty watch adds a playful edge, don't you?

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...