Thursday, 5 September 2013

NEWS: The love of a cat


If you follow me on twitter you will know I have been back in SA for almost a week now. And you are probably wondering why I haven't posted since I've been back. Truth be told I've been feeling low. And it's because we lots the light of our life while we were away...our boy cat Merlin. He was an amazing 18 years old. Unfortunately he got chronic kidney disease and had to go to kitty heaven. The fact that he is gone has left a massive hole in our life. He was the most amazing cat with a gem of personality. He used to sleep curled up in my arms at night...under the blanket! And always had to sit with my husband when he stayed up late playing XBox. We miss our boy so much and he will forever have a place in our hearts.

Rest in peace now my boy. We will always love you!

XS

2 comments:

Piu Bella said...

Im sorry about your lost, I just got a kitty and I love her so much already and I couldn't imagine not having her around. Maybe you could get a new kitty, I know is not the same but I'm sure it will bring you new happiness to your heart :)

Stephanie Lazzarotto said...

Thank you for your kind words! It has been really tough for us but we did get a new baby boy cat to help bring back some joy to our home. He is very cute but a little terror at night haha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...