Sunday, 29 December 2013

COOK: Healthy Breakfast

With the new year around the corner I've been putting together a list of things I want to achieve. One of which is to start eating healthier alternatives to some of my favourite meals. By far my favourite meal of the day is breakfast and I love muesli with yoghurt and fruit. But muesli can be high in carbs so here is my alternative. Just as crunchy and refreshing but healthier.


Healthy Breakfast

4 tblsp Bulgarian yoghurt
1 handful each of blueberries, seedless grapes and blanched skinless almonds
1 tblsp mixed seeds (linseeds, sesame and pumpkin seeds)
1 tsp honey

1) Mix everything together in a bowl and drizzle with the honey.

Simple but delicious. Enjoy!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...