Wednesday, 4 December 2013

TRAVEL: De Doorns

In my last post I mentioned spending the weekend at a friends farm in De Doorns. It was such a great weekend together, especially since I hadn't seen them since our wedding...in Feb! Anyhoo besides spending one of the days cherry picking, we also had a lovely long walk around the farm. Here are some of my snaps...


How beautiful is that view?! We took the Schnauzers...


...and the Setters with us. Although a lot of the time it felt like we were the ones tagging along.


I really loved looking down the endless rows of lush green vines.


Look at these plump little grapes, green jewels waiting to grow and ripen.


A different variety of grape still in its "baby" stages...


The view across the dam...


And finally one last shot of horse-dog, because every time he came running I thought there was a horse behind me.


I absolutely loved getting away from the city and just slowing down for once. Hope you lovelies get a change to break away every now and again.

Happy walking!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...