Monday, 20 January 2014

INSPIRE: Green Chairs

As an industrial designer I a fan of modern styling. However when it comes to my home I love incorporating old world charm. Like this kitchen table with its green steel chairs and antique portrait. Lovely right?!

via Nuevo Estilo
Here's how you can get the look...


1) Plates by Melody Rose via Not On The High Street 
2) Gold Frame from Ornate Frames
3) Dave Grohl Portrait by Replaceface via Society6
4) Enamel Bowl from The Other Duckling
5) Table from Mobius Living
6) Chair from Cultfurniture
7) Pitcher from Apartment 48

I bought the Dave Grohl Portrait some time ago because Mr.F and I are big Foo Fighters fans. I must say it is truly more fantastic in real life...now I just need have it framed and find some place to hang it.

Happy decorating!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...