Thursday, 22 May 2014

INSPIRE: Miami Getaway

A few days ago the ever glamourous Kendra Thornton invited me to take part in a little fashion challenge - put together an an outfit inspiration board for her upcoming Miami vacation. I of course said yes! With it becoming winter here in the Cape I was all to happy to have an excuse to look for summer goodies. Here is what Kendra had to say...

My husband and I are finally getting away, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I started looking at places to visit, and I instantly fell in love with South Beach. If you don't know a whole lot about South Beach, it's a jewel on the East Coast at the Southern tip of Florida in Miami. There are all kinds of art galleries dedicated to the art deco era along Ocean Drive, and there are tons of amazing restaurants, boutiques and nightclubs along the boardwalk as well. 
Using gogobot, I found a few different places to stay. One of them was the Delano South Beach Hotel located right in the middle of everything to do. We chose this hotel in particular because of its gorgeous views of the ocean and all of the luxurious amenities that come with our suite. My husband even booked a spa day for me at the hotel's exclusive spa. Going out in Miami is going to be lots of fun and I would love to have a few different outfits that can be comfortable but posh. We'll be shopping, checking out little cafes, grabbing some drinks and dancing the night away at some of Miami's biggest clubs. I hope that one of these looks includes something a little bit dressed up with heels and a sexy dress to really wow my husband and make him feel special. Im so happy to share this challenge with you, and I hope that it's inspirational to create some different looks for my trip. I can't wait to see all the fashion finds and picks that you have up your sleeve.

Here is my selection for Kendra, all based on the gorgeous colours of that stunning swimsuit...


1) Tank top from House of Fraser
2) Bracelet from Dear Rae
3) Necklace from Kendra Scott
4) Shorts from Topshop
5) Dress from Dorothy Perkins
6) Sandals from House of Fraser
7) Nail polish from Essie (First Timer)
8) Swimsuit from Jets
9) Heels from heels.com
10) Pants from Jets
11) Tote from Rakuten

I love that all the pieces can be mixed and match. Plus that swimsuit could totally pass as a bodysuit worn with those lush pants...divine!

Enjoy your getaway Kendra!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...