Tuesday, 5 May 2015

INSPIRE: Yellow Lichen

When I first saw this pic of the yellow lichen growing on grey stone, I fell in love with the contrast. I pinned it immediately in the hopes of using it as part of a room INSPIRE post. Finally today I have found the perfect pieces to help you bring these gorgeous colours and textures into your lounge with the help of Chairish. Have you heard of Chairish yet? They are a fab online platform where you can buy and sell vintage homeware pieces - yay! Here's how you can get the look...



2) French Beret by Benjamin Moore
3) Planter from Chairish
5) Sofa via Chairish
7) Rug from Wayfair

My fav piece is the Mid-Century Modern yellow sofa! You can find a heap of delicious Mid-Century Modern pieces over on Chairish too. I love how the pieces contrast not only in colour but texture too. Remember don't be scared to mix textures as well as design styles when decorating your home as long as the colours speak to each other. For me that is what gives a room life.

Happy decorating!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...