Saturday, 15 October 2016

COOK: Berry Almond Smoothie Baggies

One of my favourite things in the morning to start my day is a smoothie. But if you're anything like me you don't always have time to make something delicious. Introducing my super easy Berry Almond Smoothie Baggies...


Berry Almond Smoothie Baggies

Makes 1 smoothie

- ⅔ cup blueberries
- 4 strawberries
- ½ banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- drizzle of honey
- 1 tsp almond butter (optional)
- 1 ziplock freezer bag



























1) Chop the strawberries and banana


2) Place blueberries, banana and strawberries in the freezer bag. Zip the seal and store in your freezer until you are ready to make your smoothie.


3) When you're ready to make your breakfast empty the contents of the bag into your blender, pour over the cup of almond milk, add almond butter (if using) and drizzle over the honey. Blend until smooth.


And there you have it - an easy breakfast smoothie. I prep about 10 - 12 baggies over the weekend and store in my freezer so I'm set up for the week. They have been such a time saver and I feel so good knowing I'm having something delicious and homemade for brekkies. Plus they are low carb and dairy free!

Enjoy!

XS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...