Sunday, 9 October 2016

NEWS: This Past Year

Hi my lovelies - it truly has been a long time. This past year has been a hectic one and a few things have changed around here. I don't often talk about my private life in detail but in the interest of being real with all you fab readers that have stuck around for so long, here goes...

This past year Mr. F and I got divorced. Yip the big D word. Truthfully it was a long and difficult process to go through and I never thought we would end up there but we did. I feel that both of us will be better for it in the long run and I wish him and his family all the best.

In addition to this major change I have a new furbaby in my life! World meet Gin...


This little Siamese girl is just too frikken adorable! She is by far the most talkative, affectionate and just plain cuckoo cat I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Plus her resting-bitch-face is just priceless!

So friends now that I've broken the silence as such, you can look forward to more posts over here at CW! And I'm not going to lie - I'm looking forward to being back!

Have an amazing week!

XS

P.S: Can't get enough of Gin Cat?! Head over to my Instagram to see more pics of her cuteness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...